Our company, Iliadis Bros & Co.”Electrovam”, has been active in electrostatic coating of fragmented metals and aluminum profile, as well as in wood imitation of aluminium profiles for many years, based in our facilities on 2nd Athinagora Street, region of Oreokastro, Thessaloniki, Greece.
The provision of high quality services to interested parties, the reduction of the company’s environmental footprint and the guarantee of a safe working environment constitute the company’s main objectives, concerning both our employees and our collaborators.
The satisfaction of every stakeholder’s request is our fundamental operating principle, while the administration is primarily committed to the fulfillment of all legislative and regulatory requirements.
The corporate goals are to be achieved though:
- The continuous assessment of hazard, the establishing and classifying of the dangers and the opportunities that might occur during the pursuit of activities and that might refer to issues of quality, environment, and/or HSW;
- The determination of objectively achievable and quantified goals, as well as of observatory indicators that cover the entirety of the procedures;
- The establishment and application of Quality-Environment-Health and security programs;
- The availability of all necessary resources for the assurance of our company’s unobstructed, efficient, eco-friendly and safe operation;
- The maintenance of a technologically contemporary and professionally appropriate working environment;
- The motivation for continuous enhancement of our suppliers and collaborators, as well as the regular training of our staff;
- The application of the Completed System of Management and the constant effort for its improvement, based on the prototypes of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and OSHAS 18001:2007, which our company applies.
The administration is committed to reviewing the present Policy and the integrated Management System on a regular basis, while the constant effort to steadily improve is the fundamental philosophy for all our employees.
For the Administration Thessaloniki, 01-10-2017