- Alcalic invasion – efluent
- Acid derogation
- Chromate with chrome free method
- Drying of aluminum.
The procedure is completed with the electrostatic coating taking place in an automatic cabin, with the appropriate thickness in color. Powder polymer in oven at 180oC – 220oC.
It is an industrial procedure that allows the decoration of aluminum, metals and other non-deformable materials at 200oC.
The decoration is a physic and chemical procedure, through which a solid substance evolves into aerial state with crossing the intermediate liquid state.
The special inks for the decoration can be adjusted in various kinds of bases and through the combination of heat and pressure are transferred into the coating layer with which the material is covered.
Wood finishing, in comparison with other finished products (such as wood or plastic), is proved to be long lasting investment that requires no maintenance, but a simple periodic cleaning. Moreover, the aluminum doors and windows, after the appropriate procedure of finishing, have the advantages of sound and thermal insulation (thermal bridge technology).
Advantages of wood effect powder coating:
- Wood effect powder coating is environmentally friendly. It does not produce toxic waste and hard emissions.
- An end to wood destruction is put. Wood finishing is durable and offers protaction against UV radiation and humidity.
- Adds value to your products.
Most common usages of wood finishing is: windows, doors, garage doors, ceiling panels, and tents.